KSLA News 12 dominates digital in our market and we’re looking for a Digital Content Manager to help lead our team to new heights. This person will be responsible for developing and executing digital strategies as well as produce and coordinate a wide range of digital content across all platforms. The Digital Content Manager will directly supervise a team of content personnel and will work collaboratively within the News/Content Department and with other departments. Training and developing our team for success is key. Being a team player, a leader and an innovator are all musts for this fast-paced and exciting opportunity.
Qualified applicants apply online and attach your cover letter, resume, and links to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
- Experience with web-based Content Management Systems; previous Frankly CMS experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of social media platforms, tactics and strategies
- Knowledge of current digital platforms including OTT, mobile and web-based products
- Experience in a 24/7 news environment including experience making editorial decisions
- Strong writing, presentation and video skills; previous experience with Edius and/or Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Troubleshooting skills including experience working with remote vendor customer service and support teams
- Understanding digital audience analytics; preferably experience with Google Analytics data
The successful candidate should also have a track record of innovation and have sufficient confidence to experiment in the evolving segment of our business. Must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.