The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the day to day operations of the Sales department, including development of new business and achievement of revenue goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Provides leadership for the broadcast/web sales teams, to include performance evaluations.
- Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees.
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in local, national, eMedia and new product revenue.
- Drives new business development.
- Manages inventory and revenue forecasting.
- Manages recruitment and development of talented sales professionals.
- Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures.
- Manages Accounts Receivable.
- Calls on accounts with Account Executives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Account Executive must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Please apply at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/4424
Equal Opportunity Employer