Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell, and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork—just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sound too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objective and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients’ needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT. The individuals who will become our Media Sales Consultants are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters, confident, and all have an entrepreneurial spirit, if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/7487/media-sales-consultant/job Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/VQualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V