Cumulus Media’s Lafayette location is offering a great opportunity to learn the sales side of the radio broadcasting industry as a Sales Professional. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Who we are:
Cumulus Lafayette is currently home to 4 stations – 94.5 KSMB, Q95.5 KRRQ, Nash 99.1 KXKC and Magic 104.7 KNEK. At Cumulus Lafayette we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
Cumulus owns and operates 460 radio stations in 94 U.S. markets, as well as Westwood One Networks, serving over 10,000 stations worldwide. Over 225 million people per week engage with a Cumulus or Westwood One asset making it an exciting and unique career opportunity! We are constantly creating new windows for success and strive to provide world class tools to help you succeed and reach your full potential as an employee. More recently, Cumulus is the proud creator of NASH- an exciting new lifestyle and entertainment brand targeting over 90 million country music fans nationwide.
The Sales Account Executive position is a full time, commission based position. Cumulus Houston targets thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and introduces these companies to Cumulus’ large demographically-distinct audience via the Power of Radio. We hire passionate, driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration
- 1-5 years of experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role, as a recognized top-performer
- Track record of achievement and always striving to be the best in everything they do
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Effective communicator and the ability to cultivate relationships
- Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond their comfort zone to grow professionally
- Undeterred by the daily obstacles and challenges facing outside B to B sales
- High energy and passion for the job
- Media Sales background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What we Offer:
- Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay and the ability to increase income.
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at http://www.cumulus.com/careers.
No phone calls Please.