Creative Service Director
The Creative Services Manager oversees the creative team and works with other station departments and personnel to create and develop advertising product for clients and promotional product for the station
LAFAYETTE – 70506
- Manages all aspects of the Creative Department
- Plans and manages staffing, training, and performance evaluations for the Creative Department
- Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees
- Works with Sales Department personnel to make sure that client needs are being met
- Manages all aspects of commercial production based on the client’s plans, conceptualizes those ideas, ensuring that they meet or exceed the client’s success criteria
- Works with Sales Department personnel to schedule clients for pre- and post-production writing, editing, and shooting of spots
- Assigns projects to staff and verifies that deadlines are being met
- Manages production of content to the established budget
- Writes, edits and shoots video for commercial and promotional efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum five years’ experience in creative media production, with at least two years’ experience in a leadership role (Depending on market size).
- Experience guiding, directing, and motivating a staff, including setting standards / goals and monitoring performance.
- Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment. Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe programs preferred.
- Proficiency with video recording and editing equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively listen to fully understand a client’s needs and communicate with a team to shape a solution.
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
|Apply Online URL: