The Creative Services Manager will act as a project manager for our commercial production workload, staff, equipment, and other marketing duties as needed. This is a supervisory position and will require direct management of our team of marketing producers and coordination with the advertisers and account executives we serve. The Creative Services Manager reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate detail of commercial shoots with advertisers, account executives and marketing producers
- Organize marketing team schedule of shoots, edits, and meetings
- Oversee usage, storage, and upkeep of camera, lighting, sound, and other equipment
- Coordinate production billing
- Manage all commercial production projects including budgets, staff, schedules and distribution of finished spots
- Plan and execute strategic social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Create digital contesting ideas for advertisers and execute all marketing/promotional elements
- Produce promotional commercials and digital assets for WAFB digital platforms (Social Media Pages, Website, Apps)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator)
- Social Media Management, including production of video and graphic elements for various social media platforms
- SharePoint or similar project management platform
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload resume, cover letter, and references
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.