WAFB is seeking a hardworking and innovative Creative Services Producer. You will fulfill a variety of multimedia functions which include shooting and editing video, conceptualizing, and writing creative projects for commercial clients, station promotions, and other station projects. Candidate should have a strong eye for layout, and design, and truly enjoy creative thinking and visual problem-solving. We are seeking a team-oriented person who thrives while working with clients, including our News Department and Sales Departments.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Commercial and station promotion production, including shooting video, lighting, editing, and script writing.
- Build audience affinity for the WAFB News brand to grow and audience on broadcast, digital and social platforms.
- Develop new and creative ideas to market clients, new, and programming.
- Responsible for all internal and external marketing messages and placement.
- Aid in planning and execution of station events and serve as liaison with community organizations.
- Professional experience in creative, commercial, and/or promotional marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of DSLR cinematography.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative worker aimed at helping clients achieve positive results.
- Savvy networker who can develop and maintain successful internal and external business relationships.
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload resume, cover letter, and references
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.