Delta Media Corporation is a privately-owned company that uses the power of radio, tv and digital advertising to generate revenue for local businesses. How do we do this? By communicating the right message, to the right audience, at the right time, so businesses can start seeing new customers right away.
We are looking for a competent radio, tv and digital Senior Account Executive. You will find business opportunities and manage customer relationships in the Lafayette, Louisiana & surrounding areas. You will be directly responsible to retain and expand our customer base. The ideal candidate must have a passion for outside sales in radio, tv & digital advertising with excellent customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional who is able to attain balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find advertising opportunities and turn them into long-term profit-making relationships based on trust and mutual business satisfaction.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Preservation and generation of selling radio, tv and digital advertising.
- Must excel in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, referrals, cold calling or canvassing.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Must be able to negotiate with advertising agencies and local businesses.
- Must be able to work with a sales support staff member for final approval of artwork and placement of ads.
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
- Must be proficient with Nielsen and provide advertising agencies with Tapscan schedules and analytics.
- Must have a strong familiarity and become fully versed in selling digital assets.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes, to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives.
- Must be able to provide unique and creative ideas.
- Must be able to execute any other task assigned by management.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- A minimum of five years of media sales experience. Radio or TV is preferred but not limited to.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue goals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing industry and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who is self-driven.
- Time management and timeliness must be a strength.
Delta Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com