The Bilingual Account Executive will prospect, set appointments, prepare marketing plans and proposals for businesses throughout the Lafayette area who utilize Delta Media’s Latin/Hispanic broadcast television station, KLWB 50.3 Telemundo Lafayette and digital asset acadianaenespanol.com. This position requires an individual who can communicate with clients and work with a production team to execute advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English
- Prospecting and uncovering sales opportunities through networking and forming relationships with advertisers who target the Latin/Hispanic community.
- Present products to prospective clients using research and programming information.
- Work on a collaborative basis and assist in the execution of special community events Telemundo Lafayette is involved in.
- Maintain sales data bases necessary to report activity and customer information.
- Performance of any other tasks or projects relating to Hispanic media assigned by management.
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- One who is enthusiastic.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of website navigation and social media.
- Must have a current driver’s license with proof of insurance.
This is a full-time position.
Send resumes to email@example.com
DELTA MEDIA CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job email your details to Shanae@deltamediacorp.com