Delta Media Corporation has an immediate opening for a Digital Media Manager for our high performing radio and tv broadcast stations. This position includes but is not limited to developing and executing a strategy to produce the best local content online, on site and on air as needed. This position requires someone with a strong knowledge of sports, news and music.
This person must be able to engage audiences on multiple platforms, and writing content on websites & socials. You must be able to write and create clickable, sharable local content on our online platforms. This position requires you to work creatively and collaboratively with the on air, online, production and sales teams, along with our advertising partners. This person must be able to assist our digital design team and other departments as needed.
• Expertise with content creation and curation
• Extremely creative in the development of unique & fresh content and multi-media strategies.
• Must publish credible and reliable content.
• Work with sales team & managers to create monetizable digital assets
• Attend other programming/sales meetings as requested
• Total responsibility for the overall digital content of all stations
• Creation and implementation of multi-purpose digital ideas that grow ratings with a digital audience
• Help the Delta Media team implement and grow on-air, online, and on-site attendance
• Must be able to meet time restraints and deadlines
• Must be able to work in a high pace environment
• Leadership with our brands on-air, online, and onsite
• Demonstrated success as a leader
• Strategic thinker and attentive to the trends in the business.
• Strong judgment
• 2+ Years of management experience
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Familiarity with a wide variety of digital assets
• Desire to win
• Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
• Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
• Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Send inquiries to: Shanae@deltamediacorp.com
To apply for this job email your details to SHANAE@DELTAMEDIACORP.COM