Delta Media Corporation
Digital Media Manager
Delta Media Corporation has an immediate opening for a Digital Media Manager for our high performing radio and tv broadcast stations. This position includes but is not limited to developing and executing a strategy to produce the best local content online, on site and on air as needed. This position requires someone with a strong knowledge of sports, news and music.
This person must be able to engage audiences on multiple platforms, and writing content on websites & socials. You must be able to write and create clickable, sharable local content on our online platforms. This position requires you to work creatively and collaboratively with the on air, online, production and sales teams, along with our advertising partners. This person must be able to assist our digital design team and other departments as needed.
Digital Job Responsibilities
- Oversee digital and social platforms to ensure we are serving our local communities by sharing relevant information
- Supervise on-air talent’s digital content by reviewing stories and providing feedback to improve overall product
- Crating graphics for on-air promotions and digital billboards promoting our cluster of radio and television stations
- Manage websites and mobile apps to ensure that all services are working and ensuring that everything is up-to-date
- Assist in digital advertising strategy for major promotions throughout the year
- Creating multiple newsletters a week promoting current contests and any other external promotions that we have (example: concert presale tickets)
- Work in conjunction with the operations manager to ensure goals are being reached and if there are any pressing issues they are brought up and resolved in a timely manner.
Digital Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of CMS and good SEO practices
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Highly organized
- Strong computer literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to details
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Must be able to adhere to deadlines
Send inquiries to: email@example.com
Delta Media Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org