Do you like forming and strengthening relationships? Are you a problem solver who wants to help people find solutions? Do you work well with others and learn rapidly? Gatorworks is hiring a sales specialist who will hunt for new opportunities and find the right solution to help our clients solve digital problems.
You’ll be tasked with educating organizations of all sizes on our services and explore which one best benefit them long term. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing, personable, capable and driven.
** Please note: While we have a flexible, hybrid work from home policy , hybrid work from home policy, this is NOT a fully remote position.
- Prospect for new business and proactively contact new opportunities weekly
- Answering leads in the form of incoming phone calls and emails
- Ensuring prospective clients and partners understand our range of capabilities
- Liaising with Sales Enablement/Strategy teams to determine the solution for the prospect
- Write and manage sales proposals
- Follow up with and otherwise engage prospects
- Manage prospects in sales CRM
- Understand and be able to explain our company’s unique selling proposition
- Provide a consultative “marketing expert” process
- Meet and exceed sales expectations, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Implement effective handoffs to Account Management team after each sale
- Comfortable cold calling
- Self-motivated and desire to be managed to results
- Experience working in the digital marketing industry
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Experience in a marketing agency setting
- Associate of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales, Communications, Digital Advertising, or related field
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, or related certifications
- An existing network to tap into for sales opportunities
- Experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Prior Knowledge of Geo-fencing, Google Ads, SEO, or WordPress
What You’ll Get:
- Great work-life balance.
- Competitive base salary and commission rate depending on experience.
- Full benefits including health insurance.
- Additional benefits including life insurance, long-term and short-term disability.
- Competitive 401(k) retirement matching.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Paid day of service for a non-profit of your choice.
- Matching financial contribution to a non-profit of your choice.
- Regular company social events.
- Being part of a rapidly growing business and team.
- Fully-renovated, brand new office only an hour from New Orleans.
- ** Please note: This is NOT a remote position.**
Gatorworks is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We provide strategic website design and digital marketing services. We work in a relaxed and open environment that promotes collaboration both internally with our team and externally with the client. Every team member has the opportunity to contribute to the project, and our unique insights lead to a more powerful and strategic end-product.
While our work is our passion, we know that all work and no play would make for a dull company. Culture is incredibly important to us, and it shows in our workplace. We enjoy a good work/life balance and often have outings as a team.
Gatorworks is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit guarantymedia.com.