CUMULUS MEDIA | Lafayette, Louisiana is searching for a digital sales expert that has an accomplished record of delivering client solutions coupled with successful sales experience in a related digital or broadcast field. The role of the Digital Sales Strategist is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting in the sales of complementary digital products under the Cumulus C-Suite umbrella as well as the market’s/stations’ digital assets (email, website, app, streaming, podcasts, video and social).
Who We Are:
Cumulus | Lafayette currently features (4) of the best radio stations in the Lafayette area. Our stations include: KSMB-FM 94.5, KRRQ-FM 95.5, KNEK-FM 104.7, KXKC-FM 99.1. The cluster of 4 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the cluster’s overall sales leadership and coaching sales team members on selling our suite of digital products.
- Resident expert in all digital products offered by Cumulus including:
- Our vast marketing extension programs including targeted email, targeted display and geo-fencing, video and social solutions
- Our local digital marketing services including website creation, social media and reputation management
- Our Station Digital Assets – display and mobile ad positions, pre-roll video. Social media, podcasting and in-stream ads
- Act as primary liaison with all market selected third-party vendors (e.g. email and ad targeting vendors) for sending and fulfilling orders, RFP’s
- Coach AE’s on digital advertising tactics and products – as well as work with vendors to fulfill client needs
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Assist in the preparation, creation and delivery of compelling presentations to clients
- Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field preferred
- Two (2) years of related experience in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications or Journalism preferred
- Ability to develop, demonstrate and train people in digital products and sales strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital products and applications, including; SEO/SEM, mobile, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work in tandem with radio assets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple ad buys at the same time
- Skilled in oral/written communications with the ability to articulate ideas and guidance concisely and professionally
- Comfortable presenting to a diversified array of prospects/clients
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Relocation reimbursement consideration
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply for this job please visit cumulusmedia.jobs.net.