The Director of Marketing Communications will lead and manage a team of professionals focused on messaging KTBS Ad Sales for internal and external clients. This role will have responsibility to build, execute, and enhance KTBS LLC’s brand reputation and raise awareness of the organization both internally and externally. This role will work closely with the Creative Services Manager, Production Manager, Community Projects Manager, and repot to Station management.
- Lead, manage, and elevate the message used to communicate the benefits of KTBS LLC properties and assets
- Lead communications and public relations initiatives including internal and external communications, press releases, partner collaborations, content marketing, social media campaigns, and awards submissions.
- Lead and manage Creative Services and Production Managers through advertising opportunities, storytelling, messaging in the marketplace and internal strategy meetings.
- Manage digital media production efforts.
- Work closely with Sales management to produce materials including presentations, digital, website, print and video that supports sales.
- Work with other department heads within the organization to understand and define marketing communication needs
- 5+ years’ related media experience; background/experience should include communications, messaging, marketing, and experience working with an ad sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong communication, visualization and creative thinking skills are necessary
- Experience engaging and collaborating with organizational leaders and multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, as well as identify and communicate potential needs or problems
- Excellent judgement, entrepreneurial mindset and creative thinking skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Must have extensive knowledge of media strategy
- Must have a deep understanding of media’s role in the marketplace
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, satisfactory pre-employment drug test and background check.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to MD-1, Box 44227, Shreveport, LA 71134-4227
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com