Education Requirement: Bachelor’s
Experience Requirement:1-2 years
WAFB is seeking a General Assignment Reporter to join our award-winning news team.
- At least one year of television reporting and/or anchoring is preferred
- Excellent broadcasting writing ability is a must
- Ability to tell complicated stories with “live ability” required
- Must possess a strong understanding of daily newscast content and work in conjunction with producers to develop a dynamic product
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, and advanced ethical decision-making skill required
- Present information in a fair, unbiased manner
- Develop story ideas to present including digital components in morning/afternoon news meeting. Interview subjects and research facts for credibility
- Deliver content on social media and web. Edit video and stories for broadcast
- Develop contacts and establish self in community
Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or related field required
Please apply online and attach resume
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.