Gray Television - WVUE TV
About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 86 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WVUE FOX 8 in New Orleans is the #1 rated News station in the competitive New Orleans Market. FOX 8 is committed to providing in-depth investigative stories that affect change, hold the powerful accountable, and shine a light on public corruption. FOX 8 recognizes the responsibility of keeping the viewing public safe and informed about the world around them delivering all the news, information and entertainment viewers want and need to know. With this mission in mind, FOX 8 is committed to serving as the Weather Authority for Southeast Louisiana and Southwest Mississippi and continues to lead in the field of investigative journalism. FOX 8 is committed to innovation and continued evolution in the use of existing technology producing roughly 60 hours of news and locally originated programming per week. With a station based in Mid-City New Orleans, WVUE employees work, live and play in one of the nation’s most vibrant and unique cities.
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position will report to the Local Sales Manager and is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
• Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship.
• Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account’s marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
• Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
• Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Managers account base
• Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
• Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
• Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area execution of the client’s advertising campaign
• Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
• Stays abreast of client’s marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
• Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
• Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
• Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
• Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
• Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
• Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
• Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
• Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Gray TV’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers
• Fluent in Excel, Power-Point analytics and research tools
• Advanced communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills
• Technical prowess
• Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
• Previous experience planning and executing digital campaigns
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Bachelors or better in Advertising or related field.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
2 years: Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.