KADN/KLAF, the FOX and NBC affiliate in Lafayette, LA, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist.
This position is primarily responsible for managing the station’s digital revenue budgets, implementing successful digital products and campaigns, and implementing sales training and processes to ensure all digital revenue targets across all platforms are met or exceeded.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding the overall station digital budget
· Training team members on our digital product suite features and benefits, and providing coaching and development to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction
· Accompany account executives on multiple sales calls weekly serving as the “Digital Product Expert,” to assist station clients in developing digital marketing plans that achieve their goals
· Prospect for new business, develop digital marketing plans for prospective new clients and close on the sale.
· Monitor, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns to achieve superior results
· Using Google Analytics & other campaign monitoring tools in order to provide clients with insight about their campaigns
· Maintain daily monitoring on active digital campaigns:
o Verify orders are booked and billed correctly
o Execute campaigns and produce reports for active campaigns
o Monitor campaigns for timely delivery and suggest optimization to GSM
· Keep GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues
· Assist AEs when needed with proper order entry, insertion order entry and billing
· Review quality of campaigns to be booked before implementation
· Enhance the current “workflow” to ensure the smooth transition of all campaigns: order entry to fulfillment
· Examine click thru URLs and ad destination/landing pages for accuracy
· Look at websites of active digital campaigns and those to be booked to ensure quality and therefore good campaign performance
· Look for upsell opportunities within existing digital campaigns
o Bring these opportunities to the AE as well as GSM
· Other duties as assigned by the General Sales Manager.
· 2+ years of digital product knowledge and digital sales experience preferable
· Outstanding interpersonal skills; a team player
· Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook, and others as needed
· Understanding of selling content on multiple platforms
· Must have personal insured transportation & a valid driver’s license
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law).
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please visit the below link to apply for the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.kadn.com.