KSLA News 12, the most-watched news station in Shreveport, La., is looking for an Anchor/Reporter to join our National Edward R. Murrow Award Winning team. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic journalist who connects with the audience from behind the desk, in the field, online and in the community. The successful candidate should have superior editorial judgment, be a superb storyteller and be the best in breaking news situations. The position also requires effective communication with viewers and staff as well as proven leadership abilities
• Anchor assigned newscasts
• Develop sources and bring story ideas to the team daily that resonate with our audience
• Shoot, write and edit compelling coverage
• Use digital and social media to find, develop and tell stories
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Availability to work various shifts, weekends and holidays
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Previous anchoring experience is preferred
• At least two years of reporting, shooting and editing experience is required
• College journalism degree or equivalent is required
Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.