KSLA is looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic individual to help shape the new workflow for our newsroom. The Multi-Platform Content Manager is part of our leadership team that will help determine the best platform for content. Day-to-day and long-term strategic story planning and content guidance is required.
* Process, distribute and manage content on various platforms
* Ability to adjust effectively on daily coverage plans as new content/breaking news develops
* Excellent writing and storytelling skills on all platforms
* Superior news judgment and decision-making skills
* Proven use of digital and social media platforms in news-gathering process and presentation
* Work on projects independently, one-on-one and with a team
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize complex tasks
At least 2 years of experience developing, creating and executing content for broadcast, digital and social is required. Previous experience with long-form storytelling and investigations are a plus. College degree in journalism or equivalent is required.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.