The Technical Media Producer will be responsible for directing live and prerecorded productions as well as processing commercial content that will air on our main KSLA station.
• Prepare/direct live and prerecorded content for KSLA.
• Work with other departments including KSLA’s newsroom to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs.
• Monitor on-air signals for KSLA, ingest daily programming and commercials.
• Operate Ross Overdrive automation (including Panasonic robotic cameras, Ross Carbonite switchers and Calrec and Behringer audio consoles), Digital Broadcast commercial automation, VizRT graphics.
• Occasional operation of GrassValley Edius or similar news editing software.
• Occasional operation of studio teleprompter.
• Regular care and maintenance of studio equipment.
• Work closely with other departments to meet daily demands as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned
• Team player with professional attitude and strong communication skills.
• Ability to multitask under time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong technical and computing skills.
• Previous newscast directing and master control experience is preferred.
• Experience with Ross Overdrive, VizRT, Digital Broadcast commercial Automation and/or Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a significant plus.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.