Do you have a strong competitive drive and determination to win? Are you a natural relationship builder and collaborator? If so, a fantastic opportunity awaits as a Marketing Consultant in Shreveport, Louisiana (CBS). Bring your tenacity, great communication skills and ability to close new business and you will get rewarded well for your efforts.
You will have the opportunity to sell across all KSLA’s television and digital platforms, providing advertising solutions to new customers that will help them generate sales and increase profitability. This is a fast paced and fun business that requires persistence, organization, creativity, and interpersonal skills.
We believe in a client focused approach on addressing clients’ needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results. The individual who will join our team is enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, confident and has a positive attitude- if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
• Build, present, sell, and execute cross-platform advertising campaigns
• Prospect and sell new business, using television and digital products
• Create client re-caps, demonstrating delivery and effectiveness of advertising campaigns
• Exceed budget through new and existing business development
• Candidates must be detail oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills
• Self-starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment
• High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Problem solving and organizational skills
• Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required
• Previous outside sales experience preferred. Previous work in media is a plus
•Knowledge of Wide Orbit traffic and Media Sales, Matrix, Microsoft office is a plus
•Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Qualified applicants apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.