WAFB is looking for a full time Creative Services Producer to join our award-winning marketing team. This Creative Services Producer will develop and produce creative concepts to support all station advertising, promotion, and special projects, including producing daily topical messages to promote the WAFB newscasts. The ideal candidate will be a motivated producer who can write, shoot, edit and deliver compelling creative work. This is a fun and challenging job with the opportunity to work along side a team of creatives who consistently deliver top-quality work in a fresh way.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Write, shoot, and edit video content to promote WAFB, First Alert Weather, and Investigative brands.
- Write/Shoot/Edit public service announcements and event sponsorships, as needed.
- Assist in station sponsored events when needed.
- Work with news and marketing teams to promote upcoming stories, specials, and special coverage as needed.
- Create and post digital brand content to social media.
- The Creative Services Producer should be proficient in Abode Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop are a plus. The ideal candidate should be able to work alone or collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for creating high-quality content, who wants to learn and grow on the job and continue to develop their craft.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”