WAFB is seeking an anchor for our award-winning morning newscast. The ratings of our 5am newscast triple those of our closest competitor! We are looking for a strong, experienced anchor who has the flexibility to adjust to a fast-moving rundown filled with breaking news. Two years of previous anchoring experienced required.
- Anchor the station’s 5am-7am newscast.
- File news reports when assigned.
- Excellent writing ability is a must.
- Ability to tell complicated stories.
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, and advanced ethical decision-making skills required.
- Present information in a fair, unbiased manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or related field.
- Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.