Website Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
Your Local News Leader
The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
· Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
· Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
· Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
· Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
· Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
· Sets up cameras and related equipment
· Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment
· Produces graphics for newscast
· Creates graphics for the newscast
· Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.