KYMK/KOGM Delta Media Corporation
The Program Director will be responsible for operating and the growth of strong brands and must have a background and enjoyment for radio. Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of programming including music scheduling, imaging, strategy, assisting sales to generate revenue & promotions. Candidate must have knowledge of social media, digital content, website and have a strong understanding of the core audience of an Alternative Rock and Classic Country format. The position also requires a daily on-air shift and managing other on-air staff.
- Train, direct, develop, and motivate on-air talent to maximize their performance
- Make certain the operation of station(s) is in accordance with FCC regulations and policies
- Deliver appealing content that attracts the primary target demographic, builds ratings and grows terrestrial and digital audience
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and enhance client relationships and revenue
- Work closely with promotions team to develop contests, promotions and big events to raise brand profile
- Create, implement, and manage the sound, image, music, brand, and standards of KYMK-FM and KOGM-FM through all distribution channels to reach and exceed goals revenue, profitability & ratings.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Hearing
401K Retirement Plan
Competitive Salary Compensation
Paid Vacation and Holiday
Send inquiries to: Johnette Cochran email@example.com
*Delta Media Corporation is an equal opportunity employer*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org