RedStick Broadcasting has an opening for an experienced and dynamic broadcast Director. We do NOT do news but your skills will be needed to produce LIVE coverage of Louisiana Festivals, Parades, Cultural Events and more. The Broadcast Technical Director is responsible for communicating and executing all technical aspects of live production, with all technical staff, including the Producer, Event Producer, Audio Operator, Studio, and Engineering. Positive pro-active attitude and schedule flexibility are necessary for this position. With a unique format, a dedication to LIVE FESTIVAL Television and the resources of RedStick Broadcasting, this is a rare opportunity to join one of the best creative teams in the country. Offering pay $50-75k per year.
• Directing LIVE broadcast.
• Provide creative input and will work closely with the event producer and production crew.
• Be responsible for clean technical execution of the overall look of the LiveCast.
• Must be able to call and punch a production up to eight cameras and various locations.
• In-person attendance is required
• 2 years directing and technical directing fast-paced newscasts
• Must also have experience with production switchers, video servers, and audio and studio equipment.
• 2 years experience in LIVEU setups and configuration.
• MOS and basic computer network understanding.
• Understanding of production workflow systems and video playback systems.
• Candidate should be a problem solver and quick thinker, using technical know-how to resolve existing issues and to work around problems that arise during livecast.
• The position requires shift flexibility. Shift may include early mornings and weekend duties.
• LiveCast Director will also be required to post to website/social media streams and our global app as well.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism or related field preferred.
• Related military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and related experience will be considered.
• RSB is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, RedStick Broadcasting requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. RSB will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com