Website Townsquare Media Lafayette
Radio Digital Websites Live Events
Townsquare Media is one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Solutions companies in America. Come play in the $300 Billion dollar marketplace located right here in Lafayette and work with huge brands like 97.3 The Dawg, Walton and Johnson, Hot 107.9, 99.9 KTDY, News/Talk KPEL, The Breakfast Jam, The Polyester Power Hour and Classic Country Saturday Night. Help build client solutions with real, LOCAL influencers like CJ and Ellen, Bruce and Jude, DJ Digital and Chris Reed, and sell brands like Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, Spotify, YouTube and Facebook, and other internet solutions.
If consulting and game changing the course of the infinite pool of small and medium sized businesses is appealing to you, let’s have a conversation about joining our team. We offer an attractive compensation package with a base salary, UNLIMITED commissions, mobile phone and auto package, world class training and plenty of room for career growth.
Townsquare Media is a team of driven individuals who push themselves and those around to them to grow personally and professionally. Our platform connects the local consumer to small and medium sized businesses. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development and unlimited earning potential.
What the role will look like?
• Determine strategy for identifying, connecting and closing new opportunities in the Lafayette market using our proprietary data and analytics
• Build and maintain close working relationships with internal teams to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
• Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will act as a Townsquare Media Ambassador offering first in class client service, research and market analysis, positively impacting small and medium sized businesses and the Lafayette community
• Diversifying our clients’ solutions through cross-selling a variety of marketing solutions including broadcast, digital (website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.), live event sponsorship and much more
You will be cold calling business to business in person. Never cold called before or hate doing it? Not to worry, THE top cold caller in the entire company is based here in Lafayette and they will personally train you to make money while offering solutions to your clients.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
• Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Knowledge and passion for digital marketing, influencers, trends and social media
• Ability to present and communicate great ideas
• Experience selling or working with digital and or multimedia advertising solutions
• Goal-oriented, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
• Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• Base salary, uncapped commission and monthly bonus incentives
• Perk package (monthly car allowance, phone plan, company provided laptop)
• Sales and digital marketing Training program
• 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays the first year!
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(K) + company match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Casual, high-energy work environment at our Multi Media Facility
• Unlimited growth opportunities! Several of our representatives are now in upper management or have become regional reps.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 25,000+ small businesses. Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 350 local terrestrial radio stations in 76 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
To apply for this job please visit careers.townsquaremedia.com.