The Digital Content Producer is the first line of real-time content distribution for the newsroom. We need a strong writer who can get content out quickly on digital platforms. You should also be a social media superstar. You will also need to focus on breaking news in a fast-paced environment as well as enterprise digital reporting. Prior work with CMS, video editing, social media and writing preferred.
• Posting news stories and video to the station’s website.
• Editing video for station website and social media platforms.
• Harvesting content from email, internet, sources, social media.
• Edit stories by other staff members.
• Manage station’s Social Media Accounts.
• Use working knowledge of spelling and grammar.
• Interact with sources and the public through news story coverage and station events.
• As needed, do live coverage on social media platforms of developing stories.
Prior experience preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.