WAFB is looking for a full-time Marketing Producer to join our award-winning team. Our ideal candidate is multi-skilled, who can produce, write, shoot, and edit under tight deadlines. You need to have good communication skills, creativity, self-drive, attention to detail, solid problem-solving skills.
• Work with team members in Creative Services and news to write, shoot and edit station promotions.
• Work with team members in Sales and with station clients to write, shoot and edit commercials.
• Will work using Wide Orbit system to place daily promotional spots on WAFB, WBXH and Bounce.
• Assist with station sponsored events.
• Other Duties as assigned.
MUST BE ABLE TO:
• Collaborate with a variety of team members throughout the creative process and be ready to change direction quickly.
• Manage time while juggling multiple projects.
• Communicate effectively.
• Experience shooting on a DSLR and/or professional grade video camera.
• 1-2 years video production experience.
• Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story.
• FAA Drone Certification a plus.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.