The Entry Level Maintenance Engineer is a position in the Engineering/IT Department. This person works with the Engineers in managing and maintaining all broadcast and technology related equipment within the facility.
Additional Job Duties
· Understand and assist in compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state, and federal laws.
· Help implement new technologies and technical infrastructure for the facility.
· Participate in engineering and other technical projects.
· Evaluate, select, install, service, and maintain facility broadcast equipment and information technology systems.
· Work closely with management and co-workers to ensure company objectives are being met.
· Other duties as needed.
Requirements & Skills:
· The ability to terminate broadcast and IT related cables is required.
· Learn Broadcast automation systems, routers, video storage devices, satellite ground stations, and RF transmission.
· Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
· Provide Desktop support.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work extended hours as needed, may include overnight and weekends.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· ‘Can Do’ attitude, desire to learn new skills consistent with good engineering/IT practices.
Please apply online at: https://www.nexstar.tv/careers/
To apply for this job please visit www.nexstar.tv.