WAFB-TV has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Director. The Creative Services Director is the station’s top creative consultant for exceeding client expectations and managing station marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for overseeing a small team of producers, as well as working directly with sales managers, account executives, clients, on-air reporters, on-air anchors, and news managers to conceive and execute effective promotions, commercials projects, and revenue-generating station projects.
The ideal candidate is an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography and Adobe Creative Suite editing programs. Exceptional organization and strategic thinking are required to implement market research recommendations and achieve audience and revenue growth goals. This individual is a hands-on producer and manager, with knowledge of digital and social media marketing trends and platforms.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Managing / Supervising media and production efforts of the station.
• Manage the WAFB brand across multiple platforms and stations, including on-air promotions, social media marketing strategies, and digital advertising.
• Collaborate with News and Sales team to maximize brand and revenue strategies.
• Exhibit a high level of organization/time management to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
• Develop marketing plans to grow the brand through compelling marketing opportunities and station image campaigns.
• Manage outside vendors, marketing buys, local and network.
• Work with clients and manage all commercial production.
• Oversee the production and development of LA Weekend, a lifestyle & entertainment platform.
• Lead a team of experienced video producers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field and proven working experience in digital and/or social media marketing required, including knowledge of Facebook ads manager, display advertising, web design. Proficiency in digital video production and editing preferred. Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.