WAFB-TV is looking for a multimedia journalist to join Louisiana’s number one news team. The ideal candidate demonstrates solid news judgement and storytelling abilities, with a passion for delivering original, imaginative content every day. A successful MMJ candidate will write, shoot, edit and present compelling content both on-air and online.
You will be required to remain active on social media and constantly be competing for the day’s top story if you have a passion for journalism and a talent for storytelling, this is the job for you. Great writing and a willingness to learn will earn you this position.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING
• Flexibility in scheduling, to respond to the changing news landscape
• Availability to work weekends and holidays
• Good work ethic and strong people skills
• Ability to be a team player and must maintain a professional attitude at all times
• Experience with ENPS editing software is a big plus
• Ability to shoot and edit video, write scripts, and effectively communicate live on-air
• Valid Driver’s License with good driving record. Employment is contingent on a pre-employment drug screen and motor vehicle background check
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.